04 May 2013

Una Brennan Rose Intense Moisture Mask





After falling in love with the Una Brennan Tea Flower Clay Mask I went back to Boots to check out the rest of the range because its 1/3 off at the moment. This time instead of going straight to the Tea Flower range aimed at congested and oily skin, I wanted something to aid my currently thirsty and lack lustre skin. 

The whole Rose Range is packed with with skin loving ingredients such as White Willow extract, known to enhance skin cell turnover, Vitamin E and Urea with soothing Marshmallow extract to effectively hydrate, plump and replenish skin.

Applied to thoroughly cleansed skin, the Una Brennan Intense Moisture Mask smells like rose oil and feels thick and creamy and almost slightly grainy. But once its massaged in the slight grains melt away, as the mask is left to soak in and work its magic. For a couple of seconds I could feel a tingle, which I put down to the essential oils and plant extracts, its not unpleasant and dies down quickly. After 5-10 minutes, I used a warm wet muslin cloth to buff away the mask and gently exfoliate at the same time.

I could tell instantly there was an improvement in my skin, it looked plump and full of life. My thirsty skin had been quenched, and it looked amazing, it was just what my skin needed! For about 2 weeks now I have  been using the Tea Flower Mask and the Rose Moisture Mask two times a week, and my skin is loving it. Its looking clear, and healthy and I've cut down the the amount of make up I've been wearing.. Which is pretty big for me.

These mask, and the rest of the Una Brannan range is available from Boots or online. Usually priced at £8.99, but currently on offer for just £5.99! 

No comments:

Post a Comment