18 May 2013

Your Summer Make Up Sorted With MUA







I've declared my love for MUA over and over, so of course I took full advantage of their 3 for 2 offer in store at Superdrug this week. I chose to pick up a few items that were a little out of my normal make up comfort zone, but I knew they would be great for Summer. In total, these three products came to an amazing £6 so it's a great way to try out some new products without breaking the bank.

MUA Bronze Perfection Bronzer - (£3.00) This huge bronzing powder looks perfect on my pale skin! It's a beautiful shade that adds a totally natural touch of sun kissed colour to the skin, and the tiny flecks of gold create a healthy glowing look. Bronze Perfection is incredibly easy to work with, and blends into the skin like a dream. Not only is this bronzer perfect for enhancing or creating a summer glow, its also works amazingly well as a natural looking contour shade! When on the skin, it lasts for around 4-5 before needed to be touched up. 

MUA Water Proof Mega Volume Mascara - (£3.00) Long hot days, music festivals and summer water fights call for a budge-proof water resistant mascara. But not only does this mascara last all day, it also create long thick and super volumised lashes in just two coats. I've even been wearing this this to the gym for the last week, and yes, its past the gym test. It didn't run or smear at all, and I'm seriously impressed. One coat creates long, and defined lashes and another coat creates glamorous volume and full thick lashes.

MUA Power Pout in Runway - (£3.00) This really isn't the kind of shade I usually go for, but since buying it I haven't put it down! This red-y coral shade adds the perfect pop of colour to simple Summer make up. Its glossy and sheer, so stills looks fresh and not to overly done up. It fades to leave a natural tint to the lips which makes it perfect for long days. This lipstick/lipbalm hybrid is totally food-proof and incredibly easy to apply making it great for on the go touch ups. 

For a complete Summer look, I recommend using a BB cream and these 3 products for a fresh and glowing Spring/Summer make up with a pop of colour that'll last throughout the day into the night. All the MUA products are available online here or instore at Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment