20 May 2013

Empties #1


Soap And Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser  (£10.00) - I bought this is the boxing day sales in a little gift set from Boots and I've been using it once or twice a week since then. I have squeezed out every single last drop of this baby because its been a really amazing weekly treat for the skin! Packed with sweet almond, orange and lavender oil, this cleanser melts away make up whilst blasting pores and adding moisture where needed. It leaves skin feeling clean, soft and fresh and in no way over stripped or dry. It has a very strong essential oil kind of smell, which I rather enjoy but I can imagine some finding it over powering. The Fab Pore cleanser has done great things for my skin, and would recommend to anyone with oily/normal combination skin.
Would I repurchase? - Yes


Garnier Simply Essential Soothing 2 in 1 Make-Up Remover (£2.99) - This is something I repurchase over and over, and is one of the best budget eye make up removers I've come across. To use, simply shake the bottle to mix together the blue make up removing oil and the clear cleansing water and squeeze a little onto a cotton pad and sweep across the eyes. Even though it's incredibly gentle on the eyes, this has some serious power and removes all traces of eye shadow, eye liner and waterproof mascara. This can be used all over the face, but it can leave the skin feeling a little oily so I would recommend a second cleanse with a face wash to remove the oiliness.

Would I repurchase? - Yes!


Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser (£5.99) - You've heard me talk about this a hundred times, so if you're sitting there reading this and you have't already go out and buy this now! Packed with Cocoa Butter, Mulberry extract and Kiwi fruit this hot cloth cleanser removes dirt, oil and make up whilst improving skin texture and brightening over time. After a only a few months of using this, my skin tone looks even and smooth and full of life. Acne scaring , blemishes and dryness have been banished and the over all appearance of my skin clearer. I cannot fault this product at all, and the muslin cloth is even included!

Would I repurchase? - Yes! I already have stocked up as its £2.98 at the moment!


Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub (£8.00) - I love body scrubs, nothing makes you feel nicer than a good scrub in the shower to remove dead skin cells and reveal fresh new skin. The Sugar Crush body scrub found its fame when it was in the Best Of All gift set round Christmas, and everyone fell in love with the zesty scrub. Sugar Crush has the perfect amount of chunky grains to buff the skin making it super smooth and touchably soft, and smells like fresh zesty limes and rich brown sugar.. Which is seriously divine!

Would I repurchase? - Already have done!


Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion (£30.00) - This is the best body lotion I have ever used. It's thick and creamy, and sinks into the body like a dream. No matter how dry or dehydrated your skin is the Moisture Rich Body Lotion will sooth and smooth, leaving skin looking plump and full of life. It also helps to tone the skin, making it healthy looking and radiant. It smells subtle and fresh, and the scent sits beautifully on the skin.

Would I repurchase? - I would, if there was an offer on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment