06 May 2013

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait




Last week we had some seriously beautiful weather, and I'm sure everyone took full advantage of it. I myself dug out my summer dresses and sandals, and did my annual Spring/Summer make up mix up - This is where I ditch the Double Wear and liquid eye liner, and replace them for BB Creams, cream blushers and everything peachy toned instead to fill my make up bag.

Containing mango, shea and coconut butter and a formula  that boosts lip moisture by 156% the Revlon Lip Butters are the perfect Summer make up bag essential. Available in 21 shades the Revlon Lip Butters  are light, they're simple to use and they'll keep your lips hydrated during hot days  

The shade that had weaned its way into my make up bag is Peach Parfait - A pretty peachy pink, with little gold flecks that is sheer and natural but still brightens up even the dullest of completions. The Lip Butter lasts on the lips for around 2 hours, but leaves the little gold particles behind which can feel a little gritty but once topped up again it goes back to feeling soft and comfortable. 

For me, the Revlon Lip Butters are a Spring/Summer must have. Priced at £7.99 and available from Boots or Superdrug - But currently on offer for £5.99 from Superdrug. 




No comments:

Post a Comment