09 May 2013

MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit

MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit

Darker shade, Lighter shade, Highlight shade, Clear wax, Brow brush and tweezers
Brow before
Left eyebrow filled in using wax, and lighter shade. Right eyebrow natural brow

When the likes of Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox rose to fame in current months, the demand for their perfectly polished brows shortly followed. We waxed, we tweezed, we pencilled them in.. but we needed something more. The MUA Pro-Brow Eyebrow Kit containing a darker shade brow powder, a lighter shade brow powder, a matte highlight shade, a brow wax and tweezers and a brow brush all inside a sleek black box with a mirror is your one stop brow perfecting kit. And did I mention its only £3.50


The three shades included are all soft, well pigmented and easy to use. Although the lightest shade is there to be used as a highlight shade, as its matte I like using it as a brow colour on my fair skin and it suits me well.
Having the choice of three colours means you can custom blend the shades to create a more natural look that's suited to you - I tend to use the two lighter shades mixed, a touch of wax and very lightly use the darkest shade where I require slightly more definition.

The mini tweezers, and brush are a great additional to the bargainous kit - They are the perfect size for on the go, and are good for brow emergencies and on the go touch ups. In the morning I have been using this with my Real Techniques Angled Brush, and using the one included whilst out and about.

You can see in the before and after picture how much difference the palette makes! My newly well formed brows have framed my face, adding structure and definition and finishing off my make up perfectly. 

The MUA Pro-Brow kit is available from the MUA Website and also online and instore at Superdrug priced at only £3.50! Unavailable, right?



*Also be sure to check out my BLOG SALE - Inc MAC, Chanel, Soap & Glory*


No comments:

Post a Comment