05 May 2013

MUA Nail Polish in Natural Days



After the success I had the with the two new MUA polishes I bought last week I went back to Superdrug to find a couple more shades.. Well, it's not always you find beautiful nail polishes for just £1! Unfortunately I think people may have caught on to this one, and the shelf was looking sparse.   From what was left this pretty, soft pink stood out to me as it looked a perfect Spring/Summer shade for fingers and toes and looked very alike to Essie's Fiji Nail Polish.

Being a lighter colour,  MUA's Natural Days didn't apply as well as the other two colours  and a little more time and effort was required. I suggest doing three very thin coats, letting them dry between then adding a top coat for full coverage rich, glossy colour.

To me, MUA's Natural Days is screaming out for some nail art and some glitter or it could make the a perfect base coat for brighter colours. 

All MUA's polishes are priced at £1 and are available online, or in store at Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment