15 April 2013

Clinique Bonus Time


I'm a total sucker for a gift with purchase, and more often than not they get the better of me and I fall for the marketing scam and hand over my cash for things I don't need because the shining beacon 0f light  that is free make up.

Clinique are notoriously well known for their Bonus Time offers, and the amazing luxury sized samples they offer. The Bonus Time they have had running recently is a real winner. 
Presented in a pretty little tin is 6 fabulously sized make up and skin care samples - Which are all very wearable and I'm pretty sure I'll get my use out of every single item. 

I'll do individual reviews on the items once I've given them a go, but if you're in a department store anytime soon I seriously recommend taking at look at the Clinique counter and seeing what they've got on offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment